Bundle - TGT II Servo + T-LCM Loadcell Pedals + Sparco P310 Wheel Rim (Save $247)
TGT Servo Key Points:
- Leather-wrapped wheel with 25 action buttons, 1 push-button and 4 rotary selectors natively recognized in GT Sport (differential braking, traction control, fuel mapping, torque management)
- High-velocity, next-generation 40-watt brushless motor for exceptionally responsive Force Feedback with high torque capacity
- Internal components from the European automotive industry (AEC-Q), for maximum quality and lifespan
- Proprietary technologies: T-AEC-Q, T-DCC, T-RTF, T-LIN, T40-VE, T-DFB, T-F.O.C., T-M.C.E. and T-TURBO
- Proprietary magnetic technology (H.E.A.R.T) for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing for different types of wheels (F1, Rally, etc.) to be used (sold separately)
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals pedal set (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake (sold separately)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC
Find more info on the TGT 2 Servo here: Click me
T-LCM Pedals key features:
- H.E.A.R.T magnetic sensor technology: a contactless system, without any potentiometers
- Load Cell force sensor (fully customizable)
- Completely versatile, with full adjustability for each pedal
- Enhanced stability: weighted base with stainless steel foot rest
- Full-featured, intuitive calibration software
- Ergonomic construction: streamlined, effective design
- Compatible with PC (via USB cable) in Windows® 10/8/7 with all racing wheels on the market
- Compatible with PC, PS4™ and Xbox One® (via RJ12 cable) with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels
- Compatible with cockpits: attachment system, support and drilling template included
Find more info on the T-LCM Pedals here: Click me
TM COMPETITION WHEEL Add-On Sparco P310 Mod key features:
Incredible realism, for total immersion
1:1 scale replica of the highly-coveted Sparco P310 wheel, officially licensed by Sparco.
12.2 inches/31 cm in diameter, wrapped in black suede.
Carbon-style button supports, inspired by real race cars.
Enter the world of sports driving!
9 action buttons + 1 D-pad with push button.
2 large wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (5.1 inches/13 cm tall): adjustable and 100% metal.
Tact switch with lifespan of more than 500,000 activations.
Optimized grip for long racing sessions
Flat oval shape and optimized handling, designed for driving sports cars.
Sturdy faceplate and sequential paddle shifters crafted of black brushed aluminum.
Find more info on the Sparco P310 Pedals here: Click me