TSSH Mod + Key points:
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is a two-in-one product with two different modes: progressive handbrake mode, and sequential shifter mode. Compatible on game consoles with the T-GT and T300-Series racing wheel bases on PS4* and with the TS-XW Racer and TX-Series racing wheel bases on Xbox One*, the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is also compatible on PC with all racing wheels available on the market. This new Thrustmaster product is the must-have accessory for optimal racing simulation on game consoles and PC.
- The gear knob is an exact replica (1:1 scale, 3.3”/8.5 cm tall) of the genuine gear knob from Sparco’s Rally and drifting range, for incredible realism.
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology for unrivaled precision, and an unlimited product lifespan.
- Crafted of 90% metal (steel and aluminum), the components integrated into the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + are of high quality, for enhanced resistance.
- Easily put your TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + into Rally mode (lever in vertical position) or GT mode (lever in horizontal position).
Find more about the TSSH Mod + Here: Click Here
TH8A Key points:
- Solidly built and precise, the TH8A is crafted of 100% metal.
- Featuring H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology technology (patent pending), the TH8A‘s precision won’t decrease over time, thanks to its contactless magnetic sensors: no tact switches or potentiometers, for an unlimited product lifespan.
- Unique design allowing for two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7+1) and sequential (+/-).
- Multiplatform: on PC (Windows 7/8/10), the TH8A Add-On Shifter is compatible with all racing wheels available in the video game accessories market. On PS4 the TH8A is compatible with the T150 Series, the T300 Series, and the T-GT (USB and/or DIN connections), while on Xbox One it is compatible with the TMX Series, the TX Series and the TS-XW Series (DIN connection).
Find more about the TH8A Here: Click Here