Bundle - TSXW Servo + Ferrari SF1000 (Save $198)
TS-XW Servo Base key features:
40-WATT BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
The brushless servomotor in the TS-XW Servo Base provides powerful 40-watt Force Feedback effects and incredible velocity (dynamic torque).
MOTOR COOLING EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Thrustmaster’s innovative MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) system maintains dynamics with the new motor, by ensuring that there is no overheating and while remaining silent.
PROPRIETARY MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY
The H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) system provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
EXTERNAL TURBO: CONSTANT POWER
The external Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation).
DUAL BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
This system featuring a metal ball-bearing axle allows for super-smooth, fluid, completely responsive and extremely silent racing.
ROTATION ANGLE ADJUSTABLE FROM 270° TO 1080°
Easily adapt to any type of racing game or driving style, for the best possible performance on the racing circuit in question.
Find more info on the TSXW Servo here: Click me
SF1000 Key points:
- 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 key items of information, with different skins for the type of game being played, for optimal racing comfort
- 3 mm-thick carbon fiber faceplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightweight design, for balanced Force Feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and unlimited configuration possibilities
- Native connectivity or wireless telemetry connectivity, with iconic labeling and official markings for unrivaled immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters, and two customizable analog paddle shifters
- Compatible with PC (Windows 10), PlayStation and Xbox (list of features available on the Thrustmaster technical support website)
- Compatible with the following Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately): TS-XW, T-GT, T300, TX, and TS-PC
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately)
- Replica wheel officially licensed by Ferrari
Find more info on the SF1000: Click Here