NEXT LEVEL RACING® GTELITE RACING SIMULATOR COCKPIT- WHEEL PLATE EDITION
- DEDICATED GT COCKPIT WITH THE MOST AUTHENTIC AND ADAPTABLE DRIVING POSITION
- PREMIUM ANODIZED BLACK ALUMINIUM FINISH
- PRE-MACHINED PRECISION HOLES IN ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR RIGIDITY AND EASE OF ASSEMBLY
- ALL THE EXTRA’S INCLUDED SUCH AS NLR FLEX FREE SEAT SLIDER SYSTEM, SEAT BRACKETS, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SHOCK ABSORPTION FEET, GEAR SHIFTER & HANDBRAKE SUPPORT PLATE, BUTTKICKER® GAMER 2 ADAPTOR, CABLE MANAGEMENT CLIPS, AND TOOL KIT HOLDER
- TALLER ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR WHEEL MOUNT UPRIGHTS ALLOWING FOR WIDER RANGE OF DRIVING POSITIONS AND USERS
- RIGID AND HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING SUPPORTS INCLUDED FOR YOUR SEAT, WHEEL, PEDALS, SHIFTER, HANDBRAKE
- PEDAL POSITION HEIGHT, ANGLE AND DISTANCE ADJUSTABLE
- PREMIUM PACKAGING INCLUDING DOUBLE BOXING AND FOAM MOULDED CUT OUTS FOR ALUMINIUM PROFILE AND PARTS
- FULLY ENCLOSED BASE FRAME FOR STRENGTH AND AESTHETICS AS WELL AS ONE PIECE ALUMINIUM PROFILES FOR RIGIDITY REQUIRED FOR MOTION
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS OF ELECTRONICS FOR MAJOR BRANDS OF WHEELS, PEDALS AND SHIFTERS INCLUDING FANATEC, THRUSTMASTER, LOGITECH, SIMXPERIENCE AND MANY MORE
- UPGRADABLE TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH NEXT LEVEL RACING® MOTION PRODUCTS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES
Introducing the new Next Level Racing® GTElite Cockpit. The GTElite cockpit’s patent-pending design brings rigidity and stability into a new price point making it the best mid-range aluminium profile cockpit on the market. With attention to detail and engineering as seen on our Elite series, the GTElite compared to mid-range cockpits in its class is more rigid, easier to assemble, provides more inclusions, while providing a higher quality finish.
While constructed to suit the mid-range category with a “4080” profile, through cutting edge engineering and manufacturing, combined with unique components, fixtures, and reinforcements, the GTElite is the most rigid mid-range cockpit. Through this innovative process, the GTElite in some cases is stronger than conventional “16040” cockpits seen on the market.
With an extensive ecosystem in mind, the GTElite is upgradable to be compatible with Next Level Racing® Motion Products and has the ability to be transformed into a multi-position cockpit solution with the ready set kits*.
*Motion Kit and Formula kit need to be purchased separately.
BUILT TO BE STRONG
Conventional corner brackets are things of the past. The GTELite Cockpit utilizes an 8mm thick Carbon Steel Reinforced Upright Direct Mounting plates, the GTElite has a stronger reinforcement and connection between the vertical uprights and the base of the chassis. To eliminate any movement and increase the clamping force between the components, custom-engineered full channel width spring ball T-slot nuts are used throughout the build + through bolts for areas that require higher clamp force and rigidity. The 8mm Carbon Steel Sandwich Plate also provides a connection between the vertical uprights and the pedal plate to lock in and increase the reinforcement between the structural parts of the cockpit. The strength continues with precision machined holes to bolt the base of the profile directly for a more rigid foundation.
TAKE CONTROL UNDER INTENSE RACING
High-end features like strong wheel and pedal base like never seen before now available at a mid-range price point. Precisely designed multi-folded wheel, pedal, and shifter plates combined with thick carbon steel removes deflection and flex to provide a stronger and more rigid platform for users to attach their highest performing electronics. The strength can be seen in the FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Tests comparing the innovative GTElite plate designs to other flat steel or aluminium designs seen in conventional cockpits on the market.
Wheel Deck –equivalent to 14.3mm steel or 20.85mm aluminium
Pedal Deck – equivalent to 10.84mm steel or 15.83mm aluminium
Shifter Plate – equivalent to 18.51 steel or 29.18mm aluminium
INNOVATIVE FLEX-FREE NLR SEAT SLIDERS & BRACKET SYSTEM
The innovative Next Level Racing® Seat Sliding System has been designed and engineered to eliminate the issue of flex found in conventional seat sliders used in simulators. The NLR ratchets are included to easily slide your seat back and forth to find the desired position for a flex-free racing experience.
The Next Level Racing® Seat Brackets are constructed from 4mm carbon steel to provide the rigidity required for competitive racers and the new design provides more adjustability to support multiple seating positions with 55 adjustment combinations. Users are also able to use the included Universal seat brackets to provide height and angle adjustability for bottom mounting seats. This is a new range of adjustment introduced for bottom mounting seat users that will provide more fine adjustments, resulting in a more personalized racing experience. The Next Level Racing® Elite Sim Racing Seats are the recommended seats to use with the Elite range of cockpits as they have been designed and optimized for elite sim racers.
ALL THE EXTRAS INCLUDED
Equipping the user with all the gear needed for the most authentic sim racing experience
- Premium anodizing quality and finish aluminium profile with custom NLR end caps
- Laser-etched logos and line markings for easier and quicker adjustments
- Gear shifter and handbrake support plate
- ButtKicker Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Flex free seat slider system
- Pedal slider system for quicker distance adjustments, with easy alignment laser line guides
- 4mm flex-free carbon steel seat brackets with 55 adjustment combinations
- Next Level Racing® Custom Feet with height-adjustable shock-absorption feet
- 6 x Next Level Racing® Custom Cable Clips holding up to 4 larger cables or 8 smaller gauged cables
- Next Level Racing® Tool Kit Holder to have your tools for adjustment connected to the cockpit for when needed as well as a magnetic spirit level for precision
- Taller aluminium profile for wheel mount uprights allowing more leg clearance for a wider range of users and driving positions
- Larger wheel deck allowing attachment of accessories and peripherals
EASE OF ASSEMBLY
By designing custom components and using advanced manufacturing processes with precision machined holes in the aluminium profile, it allows for easier assembly and a more rigid connection as the profile bolts together. The improved design means that the hassles of aligning fiddly corner brackets are a thing of the past. Combining the ease of assembly with the laser-etched line markings on the GTElite profile helps you to get racing quicker than any other aluminium cockpit before. Each piece is individually placed in our custom foam packaging to ensure the safety of the product while in transport, providing a seamless user experience from the time the packaging is opened, completing the Elite experience.
COMPLETE YOUR GTELITE ECOSYSTEM
The Next Level Racing® GTElite is able to be upgraded within the Elite series to suit the user’s racing needs. With the purchase of the Next Level Racing® GTElite Motion Adaptor Kit*, the GTElite can be compatible with Next Level Racing’s existing and future motion products. The GTElite can also become a Formula or Hybrid racing position cockpit with the addition of the Next Level Racing GTElite Formula and Hybrid Pedal Upgrade Kit*. With a growing ecosystem of accessories in the Elite series, users are able to create a full racing experience by adding accessories like the attach on Monitor Stands, keyboard and mouse trays, tablet mount holders, and VR holders.
*Items purchased separately
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Next Level Racing® GTElite Frame
- Seat brackets to install side mounting racing seat
- Gear shifter and hand brake support plate
- Next Level Racing® Tool Holder and Allen Keys, spirit level
- Next Level Racing® height adjustable shock absorption feet
- 8 x Next Level Racing® Cable Management Clips
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Bolts to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Next Level Racing® Custom End Caps
- Magnetic spirit level
- Colour instruction booklet for quick and easy assembly
- Digital assembly instructions and assembly videos available here: http://bit.ly/nlr-instructions
- Supported Height: 120 -210 cm or 4ft – 6ft 9 inches
- Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
- Product Dimensions: (L) 148 cm x (W) 82.5 cm or (H) 86.5cm /(L) 58.3 inches x W 32.5 inches x H 34.1 inches)
- Box Dimensions: 128.5 cm (L) X 41cm (W) X 25.1cm (H)/ 50.6 inches(L) x 16.1 inches (W) x 9.9 inches(H)
- Product Weight: 34.5kg or 76 lbs
- Boxed Weight – 37.9 kg or 83.5 lbs