Official Racing Simulator for Xbox One and Windows. 900° Force Feedback racing wheel. Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel. Large pedal set included. With its official embedded software, this racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One console and is compatible with the console's menus. PC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) is ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from our website. The drive system with adjustable Force Feedback lets you feel every detail while you're racing (the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, and more). Rotation angle is adjustable from 270 to 900 degrees. A mixed belt-pulley and gears system is smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears, with a metal ball-bearing axle for enhanced sturdiness.
- 900° force feedback base. Mixed belt-pulley and gears system, metal ball-bearing axle.
- Realistic “competition” wheel design: 11”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games
(GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.)
- Xbox One certified embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One , compatible in the console’s menus, compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Also compatible with PC (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers.
- Large, optimized pedal set: Pedals with wide foot rest, each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback - 900° force feedback racing wheel for Xbox One and Windows
The Thrustmaster TMX comes alongside some very impressive technical specs: the end result is a high-performance wheel that is both solidly-built and precise, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels – from beginners to experienced racers – and on all types of racing circuits.
- Official racing simulator for Xbox One (also compatible with Windows).
- 900 degree Force Feedback system: Mixed belt-pulley and gears system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Wide pedal set included: Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted, three adjustment angles available.
- Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories: Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) pedal sets; compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
* Sold separately.
Extreme racing precision
A rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 900 degree allows gamers to race in all vehicles with unrivalled realism.
High-precision racing wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis).
Realistic Force Feedback effects
Experience every racing sensation to the fullest thanks to the realistic Force Feedback – the road or track's relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.
A smooth, precise and silent racing wheel, featuring a mixed belt-pulley and gears system.
Xbox One certified embedded software
Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One, compatible in the console’s menus and compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
Maximum racing comfort
The wheel features reinforced rubber-coated grips.
Sequential gear shifts are facilitated by the two large (5”/13 cm tall), 100% metal wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters.
Perfectly realistic wheel
11 inch/28 cm diameter racing wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all driving games (GT, Formula 1, NASCAR, rally, etc.).
All controls within easy reach
Never take your hands off the wheel, thanks to the built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu.
Easily access all social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the console's menus, etc.
Compatible with Thrustmaster accessories
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA* 3-pedal pedal set.
Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO* 3-pedal pedal set.
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter.
Included: wide, optimized pedal set
Brake and accelerate like you would in a car. Adjust the pedals for optimum comfort; each pedal's angle of inclination can be adjusted in three different positions. Pedals feature a wide footrest.
The brake pedal's progressive resistance delivers enhanced realism.