Moza R3 Xbox (Pre-Order)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
Moza R3 Xbox (Pre-Order)
MOZA R3 Stock Arriving December
Officially Licensed for Xbox
Enjoy seamless compatibility and exceptional performance on both Xbox consoles and PC.
3.9 Nm DD Servo Motor
The Direct Drive servo motor delivers a stable and realistic torque output of 3.9 Nm. It flawlessly replicates the steering force found in road and race cars, providing detailed and immersive feedback direct to your hands.
Innovative X Shape Design
Setting it apart from other MOZA wheelbases, the R3 features a distinctive X shape design at the front, not only adding a robust and eye-catching appeal but also enhancing the cooling effect.
The Maximum & Minimum Philosophy
Its compact body and low power consumption make it ideal for use in various setups, while still delivering maximum torque output and maintaining excellent temperature control performance.
Crafted entirely from aviation-grade aluminum alloy, the R3 base boasts a sleek appearance while ensuring superior durability and endurance.
Ultra-low Torque Ripple & Groove Torque
Our engineering team have worked tirelessly to achieve the ultimate steering feedback, featuring ultra-low torque ripple and groove, for a smoother experience than ever.
Intelligent Temperature Control System
Our advanced system continuously monitors the temperature of the motor and electronic components and employs intelligent temperature control strategies to deliver stable and reliable performance in all circumstances.
The motor encoder sports a 15-bit ultra-high resolution, ensuring steering is accurate and gives a true-to-life feel.
MOZA Pit House Control Center
- Pit House is MOZA Racing's command center and allows full customization and fine tuning of your MOZA devices. With just a single click, you can launch the game directly from the Pit House software and seamlessly configure it to obtain telemetry data.
- With presets and easy to understand settings recommended by Moza Racing and professional sim racers, beginners can enjoy a plug and play experience catered for many popular racing titles.
- To allow full customization and optimization, we offer up to 15 force feedback-related adjustment options, such as mechanical friction and road feel sensitivity, etc.
- With MOZA's revolutionary force feedback curve adjustment feature, the relationship between force feedback input and output can now be made non-linear resulting in a much more dynamic force feedback output from the base
- MOZA's FFB equalizer allows full customization and fine-tuning of the FFB effects spectrum for a perfect setup in any conditions.
- In MOZA Pit House, you can configure the double-clutch paddles, knobs, joysticks, rpm lights, etc. of the steering wheel including the clutch engagement point of the paddles, the rotary dial mode, the color of the rpm lights, the relationship between the rpm timing and engine speed, the brightness of buttons and rpm lights, etc.
- In the pedal settings page, adjust pedal travel, output curve, pressure sensing intervention point, and more, allowing you to quickly master the correct braking techniques and effectively improve lap times.
- With one-click updating, you can quickly and easily update Pit House and your devices to the latest versions and firmware, ensuring an optimum overall user experience.
Mobile App Control
Enjoy on-the-fly changes using the MOZA app! Force feedback, pedal settings, and more can all be changed in real-time. One-click importing allows easy hassle-free setup transfers to new devices.
ES Steering Wheel
Eco-Friendly PU Leather Grips
Our non-slip, sweat-proof, and durable grips offer a premium feel while being environmentally friendly with PU leather.
Officially Licensed for Xbox
Introducing the direct drive wheel for Xbox & PC. Combining Xbox console performance with MOZA Direct Drive technology for the most immersive racing experience.
Aluminum Wheel Rim
Enjoy solid and sturdy aluminum alloy for rigidity, durability, and maximum immersion.
MOZA QR System
With MOZA's quick release system, you can effortlessly switch wheels within seconds. Experience a stable and solid connection that seamlessly integrates across the entire MOZA ecosystem.
Aluminum Alloy Shifter
Experience the satisfaction of crisp and precise gear shifts with our all-aluminum shifter paddles. Each shift feels seamless and clean.
22 Customizable Buttons
22 fully customizable buttons allow for racers to make all of the on-board adjustments they need while in the heat of battle.
Flow Shift Light
With our innovative Flow Shift Light, you have the freedom to customize your RPM and shift indicators, adding a unique touch to your racing setup.
SR-P Lite Pedals
Full High-Strength Steel
Pure, high-strength steel gives these pedals a rock-solid durability and feel.
High Precision Hall Sensor
A high-precision hall sensor ensures maximum stability and durability for your pedals, allowing for consistency and performance.
For the Pros, or for Home
Our anti-slip pad ensures that even if you do not have a full rig, you can still enjoy high-quality pedals! The anti-slip makes consistent braking and throttle control easy.
Adjustable Pedal Spacing
For optimum ergonomics, pedals can be easily spaced and configured for maximum comfort and accessibility.
Detachable, Flexible Setup
Whether racers want to mount inverted pedals or have other ideas, our detachable design allows for home setups or professional simulator designs.
Output Curve Adjustment
Through MOZA Pit House, enjoy full customization to find the best throttle and braking method that works for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now, Pay later also Available