Brooks Ras1ution2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
To minimize the occurrence of Rust and Faults, ensure that all Cockpits and Hardware are stored in a dry environment and regularly dusted.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Don't miss out! Order before 12pm for same-day Dispatching!
Does exactly what it says it does - great piece of hardware.
Works great with the Moza R5. Adapter makes whatever you are using to be recognized as a Logitech G29. Steering and pedals work great, all buttons work although some are duplicated. Hopefully Brooks will put out an update so all the G29 buttons are recognized.
I picked this up because I wanted to play GT 7 on PS 5 and my wheel the TS-XW is for PC and xbox. I did not want to buy a second wheel so decided to try the Ras1ution2 and it has been working well. I only hope PS 5 updates don't break it.
- [Ras1ution 2] A PS5 racing games solution. Also, a Converter for racing wheels, supports PS5/PS4/PS3, Switch (Noted: First, go to settings>controllers&Sensors, and turn ON Pro Controller Wired Communication.), Xbox Series X/S, Xbox 360, Xbox One consoles.
- [Gear UP!] As a gamer, Never compromise with your gaming gear. You could choose your own racing wheel as you like. To play PS5 and PS4 racing games on the PS5 platform and other consoles.
- [Features] OLED Head-Up Display (HUD), easy operating buttons, non-slip back texture, adjustable Steering Angle and Feel the Force Feedback (Noted: If you are not in steering wheel mode, the vibration will be emulation.)
- [Ultra-Durable braided Type C to USB cable] It provides better durability by braided cable without suffering from tangling or easy fracture.
- [APP] To set up your device by visiting the Ras1ution app on IOS/Android stores.
RACING WHEEL COMPATIBILITY LIST
Logitech Racing Wheels: G25, G27, G29, G920, G923 (PS version), Driving Force Pro, Driving Force GT, MOMO
Thrustmaster Racing Wheels: T128, T248, T80 , TMX , TMX Pro , T150 , T150 Ferrari Wheel , T150 Pro , T300 RS GT Edition , T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition , T500 RS (Supports all Rims) , T500 GT Edition , T60 Racing Wheel , TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition , Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel , TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition , TS-XW Racer
Fanatec Racing Wheels: Fanatec CSL Elite (Both Xbox One & PS4 versions)
VENOM Racing Wheels: VENOM-PACE WHEEL
FlashFire Racing Wheels: FlashFire ES500R HURRICANE WHEEL(Set to PS4 Mode)
Microsoft Racing Wheels: Microsoft Xbox 360 Racing Wheel
MOZA: R5, R9, R16, R21 Direct Drive Racing wheel
Hori Racing Wheels: Xbox One Racing Wheel, HORI RWA, HORI Steering Controller
- Simagic: Alpha, Alpha Mini, Alpha U + GT1/GT4/GTC (GT PRO) FX/FX PRO Wheel + P2000-R Pedals
FORCE FEEDBACK & STEERING RANGE SETTINGS
EXPERIENCE TRUE PHYSICAL FEEDBACK
Ras1ution 2 supports force feedback and steering range settings. You can set personal force feedback strength and adjust the sensitivity of racing wheels in the exclusive APP so as to create true racing experiences!
What is the different between Ras1ution and Ras1ution 2? Ras1ution 2 supports to play racing games on PS5, but Ras1ution doesn't.
Can Ras1ution 2 work with G29 on Xbox with force feedback? YES. Force feedback supported in steering wheel mode, controller mode is vibration emulation.
I have adjusted force feedback on the product, but force feedback still doesn't work as expeted. Please adjust force feedback settings in game first, and then fine-tune on Ras1ution 2
Does Ras1ution 2 support all steering wheels? Ras1ution 2 supports various popular steering wheels. Please check the compatibility list on product page.
How can I adjust force feedback and steering range? You can adjust force feedback and steering range by HUD or APP.
What is the difference between steering wheel mode and controller mode? Steering wheel mode emulates your wheel to be a wheel, while controller modes emulates your wheel to be a controller.
What is the secondary USB port used for? USB1 is the connection to steering wheel, USB2 is the connection for racing wheel accessories
I have successfully updated the software, why is my wheel still not working? Make sure if you have pressed the PS button to log in first. If you have pressed it but still doesn't work, please contact Brook Team.
**20221007 firmware update (V2.2.0)**
※ Note: Update Ras1ution application on your phone to use with Ras1ution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy now, Pay later also Available