Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition: Ergonomic replica of the world-famous Airbus sidestick. Ambidextrous joystick with swappable modules, featuring magnetic technology and built-in airliner function. Compatible with PC.
About the product:
Thrustmaster is thrilled to launch its first civil aviation-related gaming accessory, officially licensed by Airbus, for an intuitive and realistic flight experience.
This ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320/A320neo type, 1:1 scale) features 12 remappable action buttons offering a multitude of possibilities, plus a built-in throttle axis with thrust reverser mechanism (a unique feature on airliners).
The design of the joystick’s head is both versatile and modular, thanks to the swappable joystick head button modules.
You can easily adjust the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff, to meet your requirements: captain, co-pilot, or with the sidestick in the central position for solo flight.
The rudder can be used by rotating the sidestick’s handle, to make flying easier for multitasking pilots.
This rudder function built into the sidestick’s handle also includes a locking system for a more realistic commercial flight experience.
The TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition features Thrustmaster’s celebrated proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system, ensuring even more realistic sensations thanks to magnetic sensors providing up to 14-bit resolution.
This contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, gives the sidestick an unlimited lifespan.
The product is compatible with PC (Windows 10, 8).
- 17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- Inspired by the iconic Airbus sidestick: ergonomic 1:1 scale replica.
- 4 swappable joystick head button modules, and 12 remappable buttons for a multitude of possibilities in flight, and on the ground.
- Throttle with built-in thrust reverser mechanism, and rudder control by rotating the sidestick’s handle (lockable/unlockable).
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision.